Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pat Utomi For President In 2007

Can Pat Utomi Deliver?
This thread started with a topic that interested me and when I peeped in, I saw totally different talk. Sad

In fact, my answer is YES, Pat Utomi can Deliver!, and in every capacity.

I don't see what d talks about rotational presidency has to do with it.
Personally, I don't see Buhari or Y'Adua as a better option. The former had been there and as far as we are concerned, the main "action" personality was Idiagbon; Y'Adua on the other hand is, as far as I can percieve, a papa's boy!

Or shld I mention Uzor Kalu or Atiku; no don't faint, I wont. Grin

So, what are we talking about then?!
Let's talk about ISSUES here. It's about time we left the old "reality" ways and did things the right way.
We can indeed JUST elect anyone from Nigeria, no matter his/her sectional or geo-political background. It wont start tomorrow if we don't start it NOW!

My point is that, as the current YOUTH of this nation, we owe it to our FUTURE, to the generation un-born this singular act of VOTING right, VOTING well, VOTING with a focus.

The Future is not tomorrow, nay, the FUTURE is NOW!

Pat has began his TV "shows", so we'll definitely hear & see more of him.

For me, I'll vote for Pat and he'll definitely win.
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ All hands in d air for the 2007 President Utomi!

Cheers

No comments:

Independent National Electoral Commission - NIGERIA

Vanguard Online News