Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How Can We As Nigerian Citizens Stop Rigging?

The Govt should play the major role.

But what do u do when d govt of the day perpetuate/condone d same rigging shamelessly?

I was SHOCKED when Audu Ogbeh, a former PDP chieftain, openly said as much in one of Atiku's campaign recently. He challenged the people (at Kano, I think), to be very watchful of the ballot boxes and to "deal with/neutralize" anybody that tried to tamper with the boxes.
He was once the party Chairman of d same PDP, the ruling party; so he must have had "practical" expositions with rigging (?)

I think it's about time the people: him, her, I, us, we, me & you, (not they, them, etc,) come to realize that it's our duty to protect our future, our democracy, etc.
If for nothing else, for the sake of our children.
For the sake of History.

No comments:

Independent National Electoral Commission - NIGERIA

Vanguard Online News