Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Atiku vs Obj

What do you think of the attempt by President Olusegun Obasanjo to sack Vice President Atiku Abubakar for defecting to AC?

The easy way to deal with this matter is to say that it is a constitutional, a legal issue. Let’s get the court and the National Assembly to sort it out. But the truth is that I feel so sorry for a Presidency that does not think about history. . .

I find it remarkable though that for a General like Obasanjo, who ordinarily prides himself as a great strategist, an ordinary Customs man has been one step ahead of him throughout this whole game; always one step ahead of him. If I were he, I would be quite ashamed of myself.

Excerpts of Pat Utomi's interview.
Read more: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/verdict-07/i-ll-shock-my-opponents-utomi.html\
Reply

No comments:

Independent National Electoral Commission - NIGERIA

Vanguard Online News